|Description||First Page||Previous Page||Next Page||Last Page|
School and was given an honorary degree of LL.D. from
Williams in 1893. He was admitted to the bar in Chicago and
made a partnership with Robert T. Lincoln, son of President
Abraham Lincoln, under the firm name of Isham and Lincoln.
The firm name has had a notable history and still exists under the
name of Isham, Lincoln and Beale. All the original members and
their immediate successors died long ago. Mr. Isham married
Frances Burch, daughter of Thomas and Eliza F. Burch of Little
Falls, N.Y. He died in New York City February 16, 1902.
1. Ann Eliza, b. January 25, 1862, at Chicago; lost on the Titanic April 15, 1912. (B54,311)
2. Pierrepont, b. August 16, 1865, at Heidelberg, Germany. (B54,312)
3. Edward Swift, Jr., b. January 2, 1868, at Chicago. (B54,313)
4. Frances, b. January 6, 1872, at Berlin, Germany; m. March 23, 1909, at Washington, D.C., Henry T. Shelton of Bridgeport, Conn.; resided for years in Paris, France. (B54,314)
1. Lois Kellogg, b. September 23, 1894, in Chicago; resides at Arlemont Ranch, Tonopah, Nevada. (B54,312,1)
1. Francis Pierrepont, b. January 15, 1902, at New York City. (B54,313,1)