Street, Jamaica Plain, Mass. Children:
1. Moorfield, Jr., b. March 25, 1935, at Washington, D.C.
2. Robert Craven, b. March 31, 1942, at Boston.
William Ladd Storey, 4th child of Anna (Ladd) Storey and Richard
Cutts Storey, was born September 25, 1907, at Milton, Mass.,
graduated at Groton School and Harvard University, A.B., 1930,
and New York University, LL.B. He married December 29, 1937,
in New York City, Elinor Ladd, daughter of William Fowle Ladd
and Cornelia (Lee) Ladd. They have resided at Wendover, Utah,
and Woodstock, Vt., and now live at Woodstock. Children:
1. Elinor Lee, b. January 17, 1939, at Boston. (B43,464,41)
2. William Ladd, b. October 2, 1941, at Hanover, N.H.
John Cutts Storey, 5th child of Anna (Ladd) Storey and Richard
Cutts Storey, was born March 6, 1913, at Boston, attended Milton
Academy, graduated at Harvard College in 1935 and the Harvard
Law School in 1938. He was connected with the F.B.I. and with the
law firm of Storey, Peabody, Rowley and Brown.
Eleanor Hathaway Ladd, 5th child of Anna Russell (Watson) Ladd
and William Jones Ladd, was born October 29, 1878, at Milton,
Mass., graduated at Miss Porter's School at Farmington, Conn., and
married at Milton in April 1900, Elton Clark of Milton, Harvard
1896, son of David Oakes Clark and Elizabeth Winslow Clark. He
was a cotton merchant, a hunter in Africa in 1914 and a Red Cross
worker in Paris in 1918. He died February 2, 1943. She died
December 7, 1912, at Framingham Center, Mass. Children (Clark):
1. Elizabeth Winslow, b. September 24, 1901, at Dover,
2. William Oakes, b. October 26, 1902, at Dover, Mass.