Elijah Chedell Sedgwick [Jonathan Sedgwick / Elizabeth Chedell]
b. bef December 9, 1821, Gloversville, Montgomery, New York8
bp December 9, 1821, Gloversville, Montgomery, New York8
d. 18722 (9I-6)
m. 1844, [Brooklyn?] New York, Relief Chase2 (9I-6)
Relief Chase [parents unknown]
b. abt 1821, New Hampshire1
d. December 22, 18833
O Leroy Sedgwick (313,541)
b. February 19, 1847, Brooklyn, Kings, New York4
d. April 23, 1885, Greene County, Pennsylvania?5
m. December 23, 1868, New York New York, Mary A Chadsey4
1. Census records, any of those indicated.
2. New Haven Colony Historical Society Sedgwick Collection
abbreviated thus "9I-6" represents Box 9 Folder I sheet 6.
3. Genealogy File: JonathanSedgwickDescendants.ftw
sent by Diane Kirkwood, whose husband is grandson of Alaire Chedell Sedgwick II
compiled mostly from family records and Social Security Death Index research.
4. History of the State of Kansas (Shawnee County Part 46)
William G. Cutler, published 1883, A. T. Andreas, Chicago, IL
Shawnee County Part 46, Biography of O Leroy Sedgwick
available online at University of Kansas "Kansas Collection"
5. Greene County, Pennsylvania Probate Records Vol 6 pg 358
listed in "Index to Greene County PA Wills 1796 - 1900', Bob & Mary Closson
copy at LDS FHC Los Angeles
8. Records of the Kingsborough Ave Presbyterian Church, Gloversville, Fulton, New York
LDS Film 1293952 items 7 and 9, transcribed April 21, 2004 by Dennis Sedgwick